The Temple sepulchre of Father Claret, in Roman Baroque style, was built by the architect Jose Maria Ribas and opened in 1970. The tomb, made by the sculptor Domènec Fita is located in the crypt. The St. Anthony Mary Claret's body had been moved from Fontfroide (France) in 1897. Thanks to the care of the missionaries, and the help of a family, it was saved during the war in 1936. In the same crypt there are also the remains of two co-founders, Fr. Esteban Sala and José Xifré. Also several Claretian martyrs, including beatified Federico Vila and Antonio Capdevila, are buried there.